BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bloodwork Results - 4/12/2010

So, my much anticipated CD 3 blood results arrived in the mail today!!! It's about time!

I'm kinda nervous to open any medical these days as there is always some drama with my body. Every since I turned 30yo, I have had the weirdest things pop up out of the blue (acne, GERD, stye). I can't wait to see what 40yo looks like (*wink*).
Anyway, back to the results. As I opened them up, I first read the very through summary that preceded the results. My doctor wrote a nice note saying "while technically outside of the statistical norm, these results are not significant and represent, I believe, no danger or cause for worry". WTF!!! He was referring to my Protein C levels that are out of whack (my results were 151% while the normal range is between 70-140%). Could this be any indication as to why I've had 2 miscarriages? How could he think this isn't significant!! Maybe this is the missing link. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until May 19th to ask more questions and see if additional tests are needed. The anxiety continues.
BTW - My husband received his results from his SA and it turns out he's got turbo spermies (the super, enhanced kind). Now if only, I can figure out what's wrong with me.

0 comments: