BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome to Sweet Pea - My TTC blog.

To be honest, I've contemplated creating this blog for several months and until recently I was undecided about how I would go about discussing and exposing such an intimate part of my 30-something life. I've always been the type to internalize personal issues only discussing my life challenges with those that I trusted (which are very few). Publishing this blog is a HUGE step for me in coming out of the darkness about infertility. When my husband and I decided to get pregnant in 2007, little did I know the journey that was to follow. This journey not only has affected us, but it has challenged our relationships with each other, family and friends.
I pray that this blog will educate others about infertility and the effects it has on my everyday life. Like many of us experiencing infertility, some days are bad, but most days are good. This blog will represent (in the most candid and honest way), my TTC journey.
I will be posting some blog entries to www.ttcsweetpea.com that I've posted to www.dailystrength.org over that last couple of years. It's very therapeutic for me to reflect on where I've been and where I am now. Hopefully you will find it an interesting read. You can read them here.

0 comments: