BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Favorite Things - Sunday, May 22


Here's today's favorite things:

1)  Chris Botti – Two years ago I discovered his music and have been hooked ever since. There’s just something so sexy and transformative about jazz (especially when played by a trumpet).  The only time I can really relax is when I’m listening to jazz (while drinking a POM Martini of course)…I let my mind wander to private places and I allow myself to feel each note.  It’s such a beautiful thing!!

2)  Orchids – simple yet so satisfying

3)  Classic Caesar Salad with Grilled Salmon– I laugh as I write this because just a few ago I would’ve written, Seafood Pasta Alfredo.  Well, my stomach isn’t what it used to be so now I’m settling for lighter entrees these days.  The joys of getting….older (I mean better).

0 comments: