BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday's - God

Sounds like an obvious thing to be thankful for, right?  

It should be, but so very often I forget to be thankful for God especially for who He is and what He can do in my life is doing in my life.  It's so easy for me to get wrapped up in the busyness and craziness of life's drama that I forget to be thankful for the one thing I know is constant and ever-present, God.  I'm so thankful that God is in my life now more than ever.  In recent months, I've re-discovered God and I am undergoing a major spiritual transformation that I've been called to pursue.  I'm so thankful that God has been patient with me and is allowing me to come to him "as I am" while slowly working within and revealing his power to me.  I'm thankful that he has provided me a tool and resources that teach His truth and his ways so that I can walk daily under his guiding light and protection.  I'm thankful that there is someone who knows me better than I know myself and is guiding my path, my interactions, relationships and circumstances so that I can fullfill the destiny that He has determined for me.  I'm thankful that God is there to comfort me when I'm tired and weak and that he's also there to sustain me when I'm strong.

God has and continues to be so good to me.  To him I say, "thank you".

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." (1 Chronicles 16:34)

0 comments: