BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Favorite Things - Sunday, May 30


Here are a few more of my favorite things.

1)  Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – I love to refrigerate them for a couple of hours until they get nice and cold.  The firmness of the chocolate on the outside and the creaminess of the peanut butter on the inside is umm! umm! good!!

2)  Real Simple Magazine – If I had the prowess to create a magazine it would be something like this.  Full of organizing ideas, beauty secrets, recipes, unique and clever techniques, articles on women’s health and issues …the list goes on and on.  I take special delight in reading this magazine.

3)  Listening to my family talk about the “good ole days” – I look forward to family gatherings with anticipation of listening to the life and times of how things were back in the day.  I relish in these moments when we all gather together and my family re-lives their fondest childhood memories.  Listening to the childhood adventures told by my parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents and in-laws are the greatest stories ever told, in my book.  

0 comments: