BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

NIAW - "What If" Project

One of my favorite blogs to read is one I stumbled upon by accident in 2008. It's catchy name caught my attention one afternoon while I was searching the internet for information about miscarriages. This blog/site, cleverly written by an author who calls herself the "Stirrup Queen", is shock-full of information pertaining to infertility, treatments, miscarriages,etc...basically everything infertility related. Check out her website here.

As a part of National Infertility Awareness Week, she has taken on a very interesting project that helps bring awareness to the various ways infertility impacts one's life. She has asked all of us TTC bloggers to explore a "what if" category in our post and express it in any way that speaks to our hearts. To visit the complete list of bloggers that have contributed to the "what if" project, check out this link, http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2010/04/bloggers-unite-project-if/.
Here's my expression of "what if"...what infertility means to me.
W - waiting for the next doctor's appointment, the results of tests or my next period;wondering why this has happened to me and why was I chosen to face this challenge; wanting a child
H - having a supportive and loving husband; seeking healing; hope
A - asking God for strength; unanswered questions; feeling alone
T - taking it one moment at a time
I - feeling insecure and incomplete
F - supporting family and friends, FAITH
For more information about infertility...check out these links: http://www.resolve.org/infertility-overview/what-is-infertility/ and http://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/.

0 comments: