BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Upcoming Appointment Tomorrow

Tomorrow I meet with Dr. G for a long awaited and highly anticipated follow up meeting.  If you recall, I meet with Dr. G (my new RE) about a month ago to have some blood drawn and to have a Sonohysterogram procedure (SHG).  I blogged about my blood results here.  I didn't post about the SHG procedure because I needed to recover from the little bit of drama I experienced while having it.  At this point, it's water under the bridge so I"ll just leave at that.

I'm anticipating that tomorrow we'll discuss my blood results and see if my increased Protein C levels provided any link to the multiple miscarriages and we'll also discuss the results of the SHG procedure.  That's what I'm really interested in hearing about.  I seem to recall that as the doctor and the nurse were performing the ultrasound they were very quite which was not a comfortable feeling.  I wanted to ask them if everything looked okay, but I figured they would tell me they would have to send the images to the radiologist to review the pictures anyway...so why even bother to ask.  Looking at the u/s monitor myself, I couldn't make out anything but I did see lots of black areas and unrecognizable circles and stripes. 

So until tomorrow at 6pm (my appointment time), I'm going to try really hard to control my anxiety.  I feel good today but I know tomorrow I'll be a nervous wreck.  I'm hoping that the doctor has only good news to share,that's all I'm willing to accept.

I'll keep my fans posted!!

0 comments: